There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 27 January 2014

A Safe Dating Site

If you feel like you are ready to dive into the online dating scene, do not be scared.  Just make sure you are barking up the right tree.  BigChurch.com turned out to be the answer.

It is no surprise that online dating is so popular- some people really find true love on the internet.  There is no shortage of dating sites either.  I would like to share my experience with one of these sites that ended in happiness for me.

I have always, in the passed, experienced a certain degree of uneasiness that was very unsettling and kept me away from the online dating scene.  Upon closer introspection and research I have found that it was my own fear of stepping up and getting out there.  I was used to my life as I have lived it for many years in loneliness.  I wasn't unhappy, but not exactly happy either.  I asked myself, "Are you going to die alone like this?".  

Believe me, I have been to the socials at the church, fun runs, bbq's and what have you.  I have tried my best to reach out and meet someone that seemed like my equal.  I was open to the fact that I might not get exactly what I wanted - there will always be a compromise.  How much of a compromise? Well, too much it turned out.

I came in contact with BigChurch.com through a google seach and it finally afforded me the opportunity to find someone in my own time and with the knowledge that this person shares something that is very important to me.  I was sceptical in the beginning.  I was apprehensive.  That soon diminished.

Some things I have learned in the process :


1) Take your time - do not be hasty.

2) Don't be scared to meet up with people.  They may not be your soul mate but they might just make a good friend. 

3) Make sure the person is verified.  Safety First!

4) You won't find Brad Pitt on there - open your heart, not your eyes.


Needless to say, myself and Andrew have been a match made in... the internet :) It worked for us and I would like to encourage others to try it before knocking it.  Please leave comments if you have any questions.

Till next time :)









1 comments:

  1. Excellently written article, if only all blogger offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!.Great tips, I would like to join your blog anyway.Waiting for some more review.Thank you
    Bellafill Artefill

    ReplyDelete

Fashion

Health