13 Easy steps on how to make your skin really beautiful!
Is your skin dull, dry and unhealthy? Do you want to know how to get beautiful skin? Then, all that you need to do is follow the below mentioned steps to acquire a clean, glowing, healthy and beautiful skin.
* Keep the makeup to a minimum and cleanse it thoroughly.
* Use a sunscreen and protect you skin when you go out in the skin.
* To protect your lips, use a chap-stick or a lip balm with SPF.
* Wash your face twice a day. Avoid scrubbing your skin as your pores can over produce oils. Wash your face with warm or hot water to open your pores.
* Use an SPF facial moisturizer. Moisturizer is to be used to protect the skin from dryness. People possessing oily skin do not have to moisturize frequently as compared to those people who have dry, normal or combination skin. The perfect time to apply body moisturizer is immediately after a bath as it blocks the moisture of your skin.
* Wash your face with a gentle cleanser. The skin is to be adequately cleansed, so that it is kept properly toned and clean. Cleansing helps in eliminating the dust and stress from your face by cleaning the pores and circulating the blood supply.
* Plenty of water consumption is essential as by just hydrating your body, you will observe immediate improvement in the quality of your skin. Excessive water consumption is helpful in flushing toxins out of the body and in keeping the complexion clear and glowing.
* Get plenty of sleep. Lack of sleep creates disorder in every part of our body.
* A healthy and balanced diet should be consumed for attaining beautiful skin. The balanced diet should consist of fresh fruits and vegetables. Increase the intake of fruits and vegetables.
* Practice a regular exercise regimen as exercise places a healthy glow to your skin and stimulates blood flow to your entire body.
* Take a tablespoon of ChickPea flour, a pinch of turmeric, with 2 tablespoons of milk and make a thick paste. Apply it to your face and massage in a circular motion. After 2 minutes, wash your face with water. This makes your face glow and removes all the dead skin cells.
* Mix 1/4 cup of milk, 2 table spoons of sugar, then dip a cotton ball and apply the milk all over the face and neck. Leave it for some time; then wash the face. This offers a glow to the face.
* Make a paste by mixing a table spoon of Oatmeal with turmeric and sugar. Then gently massage the paste on your face. Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes and wash it off. The skin acquires a smooth and refreshing appearance.
As you can see the above mentioned tips are simple and easy to follow. Frankly, how to get beautiful skin is not difficult, you just need to have the discipline to follow your bauty routine each and every day.